VAT & sales tax thresholds?
Are you crossing VAT & sales tax thresholds?
Fines and blocking on major marketplaces looms for businesses which ignore tac thresholds. This webinar will explain the principal thresholds and obligations across Europe and the US, and how the tax authorities are stepping-up efforts to detect tax evasion in this area:
- What are the differences between resident vs non resident thresholds
- The ecommerce Distance Selling Thresholds
- US sales tax thresholds now in effect following Wayfair ruling
- Threshold rules on foreign stock - Call off and Consignment Stock changes for 2020
- 2020 changes to thresholds
- What are the obligations and thresholds on EU Intrastat and EC Sales listing
Richard Asquith is VP Global Indirect Tax at Avalara, helping businesses understand their compliance obligations as they grow globally. Richard qualified as an accountant with KPMG in the UK, and went on to work in Hungary, Russia and France with EY.